Next month I’m running a workshop on marketing information services using new technologies. It’s a course I really enjoy teaching – during the full-day we discuss marketing with video, mobile, online publishing, geolocation (Foursquare), actual real-life useful things to do with QR Codes, social media… The emphasis as always is on talking not just about why they’re relevant, but what actual next-steps you might take towards using them.
The course is being put on by UKeIG – full details can be found on their website.
Here’s some pariticpant feedback from last time we ran it:
- Really useful, great delivery. Thanks!
- Brilliant workshop, well done!
- Perfect; taught me more about things I was using and also some new
- Excellent day
- Very informative, paced well
- Hugely useful
- Thought it was a great overview, got a lot from it
So, I hope to you see some of you there!